Fri, Nov 19, 2010, 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Fri, Dec 3, 2010, 1:30 pm to 3:00 pmEmmanuel Karagiannis is Assistant Professor of Russian and post-Soviet Politics at the University of Macedonia in Thessaloniki, Greece. He also teaches courses at the Supreme Joint War College of Hellenic Armed Forces and the Hellenic National Defense College. He taught International Relations in Great Britain, Bulgaria and Kazakhstan. He obtained his Ph.D. in Politics from the University of Hull in Great Britain. His dissertation was about the Geopolitics of Oil Transportation in the Caucasus Region.
- Wed, Dec 1, 2010, 4:30 pm to 6:00 pmOrganized by the Program on Contemporary European Politics and Society, Co-sponsored by the EU Program
Leszek Balcerowicz, Warsaw School of Economics and Chairman, Bruegel
- Mon, Mar 28, 2011, 4:30 pm to 6:00 pmLeo Michel is a Distinguished Research Fellow at the Institute for National Strategic Studies, the "think tank" component of National Defense University, concentrating on transatlantic security issues. Before joining INSS in July 2002, Mr. Michel was a member of the Senior Executive Service within the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD. During more than 17 years in the Pentagon, his positions included:
- Mon, Mar 7, 2011, 12:00 pm to 1:20 pmOrganized by the IR Colloquium, Co-sponsored by the EU Program
Abraham Newman (Georgetown University)
- Thu, Apr 14, 2011, 12:00 pm to 1:20 pmCo-sponsored by the Department of French and Italian
Cecile Hoareau (UC Berkeley)
- Tue, Nov 29, 2011, 12:00 pm to 1:30 pmCo-Sponsored by the Department of History and the Center for French Studies.
- Thu, Oct 6, 2011, 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm
- Fri, Oct 14, 2011, 12:00 pm to 1:30 pmCo-sponsored with the Center for French Studies
Denis Lacorne (Sciences Po, France)
- Tue, Nov 15, 2011, 12:00 pm to 1:20 pmOrganized by the Program in Contemporary European Politics, co-sponsored by the EU Program
Maia Cross (University of Southern California)